Wednesday, May 4, 2011

hajimemashite!

SURGES! ...of ideas hit me for this blog while driving home from Oakland yesterday. Seventy percent were complaints but that's life I suppose.

pandushi? yeahh boy.
Summer semester has commenced! I'm plagued with making meaningful connections of a bunch of arbitrary facts, figures, letters, words and nonsense. Letters and words? Yep. In a much needed escape from microbiology I enrolled in Japanese. Watashi wa S desu! I didn't feel like pissing away summer daylight waiting for micro to roll around so delving into the culture of my su-shay gobbling counterparts was option two!

I'm getting algebraic in MTH 062! COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SCAMMAGE ALERT!
$150 for my school's looseleaf textbook, wtf? It's only half of the official book, mind you. I don't have time for intense amazon-half.com-ebay-chegg searches because summer session is brief (and uh, I'm broke). All is well though -- I bought a used copy and luscious lavender binder to boot.
 
Photo credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment