Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why hello blog, we meet again. I'm currently camped out at San Jose International Airport drinking coffee-flavored chocolate milk (iced caffe mocha from Peet's) utilizing the complementary wi-fi provided by this fine establishment. It's worth noting I'm typing this on my ancient iPhone.

Trip Highlights:

#1, always, is seeing my boyfriend :)
#2, California sunshine. I'm rocking a slight hint of color without looking used & abused. Horray for vitamin D!
#3, Santa Cruz & UCSC. We stayed a skip away from UCSC -- which offers one of the only science writing programs in the country. Given that it was Memorial holiday I didn't have time to check it out. Santa Cruz is full of awesome spots to chill and shop but it's extremely bum-friendly. Seriously -- while seeking out a bar downtown, I overheard two floaters having a scuff because, allegedly, one pulled switchblade on the other in a church parking lot. I digress.
#4, Firefly mango black iced tea.

**Ugh, my phone is giving me troubles, will update with more later.**

No comments:

Post a Comment